Looking to join the AOR Web Solutions team? We’d love to talk to you.
We have a job opening for a Business Administration and Communications professional. This position is responsible for communications, social media management and administration for AOR Web Solutions and its projects and clients.
This position is supported by the PEI Graduate Mentorship Program, so applicants have to be eligible (a post-secondary graduate within the past five years looking for full time employment in your field.)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Market research and development of marketing strategies.
- Development of marketing materials.
- Communications strategy development and implementation.
- Development of communications materials.
- Social media community management and content creation for clients and projects.
- Web content development, including copy writing.
- Administrative duties as required.
- Database management.
- Represent company at networking events and meetings as requested.
- Undertake other duties as delegated in support of business.
- Completion of a minimum two-year post-secondary program (college or university graduate) in Marketing, Communications, Business or a related field.
- Ability to develop compelling content for social media and web.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and social media management tools and analytics.
- Writing, editing and proof-reading skills, requiring accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to condense and clarify information.
- Above-average interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) to interact with a wide variety of people in many different contexts.
- Effective analytical and practical problem solving skills.
- Ability to take initiative, work with minimal supervision and make independent, routine decisions.
- Discretion in dealing with confidential and sensitive information.
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets and database applications.
- Proficiency in electronic email, scheduling and presentation software.
- Above-average organizational and time-management skills. Ability to focus in spite of many different duties and frequent interruptions.
Think you might fit in with us? Send your CV and a cover letter that demonstrates your writing skills to email@example.com.