Job Title: Client Happiness Manager
Are you ready to work with a growing, dynamic team? Do you like keeping things organized, challenging yourself, and making a key contribution to your colleagues and clients? Do you thrive when you can let your creative juices flow to find practical solutions for clients that help them grow their business? Do you like everything from social media, to project management to office management? Are you up to the challenge of keeping up with us? If so, this is the position for you!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working closely with clients to ensure smooth management of projects;
- Social media community management and content creation for clients and projects;
- Assist in implementing marketing plans for clients; and
- Web content development, including copy writing.
- General administrative tasks including mail, phones and handling general inquiries, both internally and for clients;
- Provides travel support in terms of claims, etc.;
- Assists other team members in preparing and formatting documents, including PowerPoint presentations;
- Maintains databases;
- Develops and maintains an efficient filing system for the team and clients;
- Maintains and updates team’s databases and mailing lists using the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook;
- Organizes regular meetings and conference calls/video-conferences, including the preparation and distribution of documents;
- Takes minutes of meetings as required; and
- Works with other team members to coordinate work activities, meet deadlines, and provide support where needed.
- Proposal writing;
- Represents company at networking events and meetings as requested; and
- Undertakes other duties as delegated in support of business.
- Completion of a minimum two-year post-secondary program (college or university graduate) in a related field.
- Related work experience.
- Ability to juggle multiple detailed projects with superb accuracy.
- Ability to develop compelling content for social media and web.
- Experience with social media platforms and social media management tools and analytics.
- Writing, editing and proof-reading skills, requiring accuracy and attention to detail. Ability to condense and clarify information.
- Above-average interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) to interact with a wide variety of people in many different contexts.
- Effective analytical and practical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take initiative, work with minimal supervision and make independent, routine decisions.
- Discretion in dealing with confidential and sensitive information.
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets and database applications.
- Proficiency in electronic mail, scheduling and presentation software.
- Above-average organizational and time-management skills. Ability to focus despite many different duties and frequent interruptions
Our offices are located in beautiful St. Peter’s Bay, Prince Edward Island. Salary commensurate
with experience. Please email curriculum vitae and cover letter by August 28, 2017, to