AOR Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and appreciate the strength of diversity.
We are currently looking to recruit for a position for a Communications Assistant to join our team. This is a remote position. As this position is a remote position, applicants must have access to high quality internet service during working hours. Excellent communication and attention to detail skills are vital in this role, as our success depends on meeting our client’s tailored requirements.
At AOR Solutions, you will be joining a team of dynamic professionals who pride themselves on exceptional service and commitment to success for our clients. We also appreciate the value of work-life balance for our staff. We serve clients in various fields with management, administrative, and executive support.
AOR Solutions offers an environment that allows you to continue developing your career and skills by providing challenging and rewarding opportunities to serve clients in various areas, while working in a collaborative and supportive environment.
What you will be working on:
- Contribute to the development of communication strategies for AOR and its clients.
- Content creation for clients for multiple projects on multiple communication channels
- Web content development and content management, including copywriting, profile development, videos, etc.
- Develop content for member communications for clients, including enews and annual reports.
- Communications support for conference and event planning on behalf of clients.
- Social media community management for AOR and its clients.
- Develop content for promotional brochures, flyers, and other communications of marketing materials.
- Liaise with clients, members, suppliers, sponsors and partners through phone, email, mail and in person.
- Undertake other duties as delegated in support of business.
Who is a good fit for the team:
- Completion of a university degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or Journalism or a related field.
- Ability to develop compelling content for all mediums, including social media and web.
- Writing, editing and proof-reading skills, requiring accuracy and attention to detail.
- Bilingual (English and French) is not essential, but is a major asset.
- Ability to condense and clarify information.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and social media management tools.
- Ability to take initiative, work with minimal supervision and make independent, routine decisions.
- Above-average interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) to interact with a wide variety of people in many different contexts.
- Discretion in dealing with confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to focus in spite of many different duties and frequent interruptions
- Self-motivation with an ability to work independently and remotely
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a time-sensitive environment with competing deadlines
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with external suppliers, internal leaders, peers and other employees
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Professional development days
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
How to apply:
Please email a resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.