With team members who have expertise in complementary areas such as graphic design, web development, social media and marketing, AOR 360 creates powerful, effective solutions in partnership with our clients across Canada within the not-for-profit, business, and government sectors. We also have extensive experience working with associations, the performance arts sector, and the tourism and hospitality industry.
We are looking for a creative, passionate, and hardworking graphic designer, with motion graphics experience to join the AOR team.
The ideal candidate is a visual storyteller that has a keen eye for design, is detail-oriented and can communicate ideas concisely and effectively to meet the expectations of client deliverables.
The role consists of creating and designing on-brand graphics both for digital and print, using existing templates and guidelines, and also using your strong creative superpowers to produce compelling new ones.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conceptualize, develop, and produce visual assets from inception through execution.
- Produce compelling graphics and visual material across all touchpoints, and effectively communicate key messages across various channels and campaigns, including web, email, social media, digital ads, and other marketing collateral as required.
- Ensure consistency in branding, visual language, tone of voice and overall aesthetics of brand through all channels.
- Improving or creating new digital assets using a blend of your skills in design, multimedia, and motion graphics.
- Ensure all production standards are met including file management and delivery and, material formatting, print and digital specifications.
- Assist with web design and UI, as well as print design.
- Work with external suppliers to manage tight timelines and budget requirements.
- Ability to follow creative brief and meet tight deadlines.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Diploma or degree in graphic design and/or related fields
- A compelling design portfolio filled with digital executions that exemplify your design capabilities
- Fluent in the Adobe CC Suite, especially: Illustrator, Photoshop, XD (or Figma), After Effects, and Premiere Pro
- Additional consideration given to candidates with advanced experience in motion graphics/design and video editing/post-production skills
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, detail-oriented, and capable of multi-tasking
- Knowledge and experience working with WordPress is a bonus
- Manage and work on multiple projects in parallel with tight deadlines
- Ability to listen and interpret feedback from team members and clients and come up with creative solutions
- Experience in technical production process and delivery best practices
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience ($20-$29/hour)
- Health, dental and employee assistance benefits (after a waiting period)
- Professional development days
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
This is a full-time (40 hours/week) remote position through regular in-person meetings in PEI will be required. The successful applicant will need access to high-speed internet.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume and portfolio by email to email@example.com
*Candidates must submit a portfolio, or link to a personal website to be considered for this position.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. This position will remain open until the position is filled.