Marketing and Communications Opening
Are you a creative, energetic marketing and communications professional who like to empower clients, and work on diverse projects?
We are currently looking to recruit for a position for a Marketing and Communications professional to join our team. This is a remote position, although in person meetings in Prince Edward Island will be required from time to time. As this position is a remote position, applicants must have access to high quality internet service during working hours.
At AOR Web Solutions, you will be joining a team of dynamic professionals who pride themselves on exceptional service and commitment to success for our clients. We also appreciate the value of work-life balance for our staff. You will be working on a variety of non-profit, government and small business projects for AOR and our clients.
AOR Web Solutions offers an environment that allows you to continue developing your career and skills by providing challenging and rewarding opportunities to serve clients in various areas, while working in a collaborative and supportive environment.
AOR Web Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and appreciate the strength of diversity.
Working closely with a multidisciplinary team, the individual is responsible for providing marketing and communications strategy and implementation for AOR Web Solutions/AOR Solutions and its clients. We serve clients in various fields with marketing and web development, and association management support. Project planning, marketing and communications strategy, social media, web content development and content creation are all aspects of this position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop marketing and communication strategies and campaign development for AOR and its clients.
- Content creation for clients for multiple projects on multiple communication channels.
- Web content development and content management, including copywriting, profile development, videos, etc.
- Develop content for promotional brochures, flyers, and other communications of marketing materials.
- Digital marketing with social media ad campaigns
- Liaise with clients, members, suppliers, sponsors and partners.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Completion of a post-secondary degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or Journalism or a related field
- Excellent English communication skills (English), fluency in French an asset
- Ability to develop and implement marketing and communication strategies and campaigns.
- Ability to develop compelling content for all mediums, including social media and web.
- Writing, editing and proof-reading skills, requiring accuracy and attention to detail.
- Above-average interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) to interact with a wide variety of people in many different contexts.
- Self-motivation with an ability to work independently and remotely.
- Ability to juggle multiple detailed projects with superb accuracy
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Discretion in dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a time-sensitive environment with competing deadlines.
- Experience/ability to manage the efforts of multi-disciplinary teams working with online services through their appropriate phases of standard lifecycles
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Professional development days
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- Benefits (after waiting period) include dental insurance, medical insurance, Employee Assistance Program.
This is a permanent, full-time (40 hrs/week), remote position.
Must have reliable high-speed internet access and be able to work from home for the foreseeable future due to Covid-19 protocols.
How to apply: Please email a resume with cover letter to email@example.com. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Job posting released August 19, 2022. Position will remain open and rolling interviews will be held until a suitable candidate is found.
Position Start Date: Immediately