Project Manager Opening
AOR Web Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and appreciate the strength of diversity.
We are currently looking to recruit for a position for a Project Manager to join our team. This is a remote position, although in person meetings in Prince Edward Island will be required from time to time. As this position is a remote position, applicants must have access to high quality internet service during working hours.
At AOR Web Solutions, you will be joining a team of dynamic professionals who pride themselves on exceptional service and commitment to success for our clients. We also appreciate the value of work-life balance for our staff. You will be working on a variety of technical and management consulting projects for our clients in the non-profit and government sectors.
AOR Solutions offers an environment that allows you to continue developing your career and skills by providing challenging and rewarding opportunities to serve clients in various areas, while working in a collaborative and supportive environment.
Working closely with a multidisciplinary team, the individual is responsible for all aspects of project management for AOR Solutions and AOR Web Solutions and its projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of multiple projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure performance using appropriate project management tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and relevant stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize potential risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets, and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Completion of a post-secondary degree, preferably in Business or a related field
- PMP Certification an asset
- Previous Project Management experience
- Agile experience would be an asset – but not a requirement
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to juggle multiple detailed projects with superb accuracy
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Discretion in dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships
- Experience/ability to manage the efforts of multi-disciplinary teams working with online services through their appropriate phases of standard lifecycles
- Experience managing projects using industry accepted methodologies to ensure quality of all project deliverables
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Professional development days
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- Benefits (after waiting period) include dental insurance, medical insurance, Employee Assistance Program.
This is a permanent, full-time (40 hrs/week), remote position.
Must have reliable high-speed internet access and be able to work from home for the foreseeable future due to Covid-19 protocols.
How to apply: Please email a resume with cover letter to email@example.com. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Job posting released August 19, 2022. Position will remain open and rolling interviews will be held until a suitable candidate is found.
Position Start Date: Immediately